1. Cancer Prevention: This broccoli fights cancer, raises immune with other cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, Brussels tops and cabbage.
2. Cholesterol Reduction :. Like most foods, broccoli is full of soluble fiber that attracts cholesterol rather than your body.
3. Reduce Allergic Reactions and Inflammation: Investigations have shown the ability of kaempferol to reduce the impression of the related ingredients in our bodies. Broccoli also has a large amount of Omega 3 fatty acids, also known as anti-inflammatory.
4. Great Antioxidant :. Among all the cruciferous vegetables, broccoli is well known as the most concentrated source of vitamin C, the addition of flavonoids is necessary for vitamin C to be used initially with impression. Also found in broccoli are carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene, and powerful antioxidants.
5. Bone health: Broccoli contains high levels of calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevent osteoporosis.
6. Cardiac enlargement: The characteristics of anti-inflammatory sulforaphane, one of the isothiocyanates (ITCs) in broccoli, may inhibit (or delay) some damage to the lining of blood vessels that may be caused by chronic inflammation due to sugar problems in the blood.
7. Help Diet: Broccoli is a good carbohydrate and rich in fiber, which helps in digestion, prevent constipation, perpetuate low blood sugar, and overexertion.