1 broccoli- cut every tree bud / branches.
1 handful of peas
1/2 red bell pepper seeds – cut
1/2 green bell pepper seeds – cut
5 cloves of garlic – mashed
10 seeds 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
oyster sauce 1/2 tsp
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
cornstarch mixed with 1/2 cup sugar brine
1. Heat water to boil the vegetables first. Put a little oil and a pinch of salt to keep the color of vegetables.
2. When boiling, add the peas ,after a minute put the broccoli. Quite a bit of broccoli already half-cooked, remove the vegetables and place in cool water / ice. Leave.
3. Add garlic and saute until crisp
4. Add the oyster sauce and black pepper. Stir.
5. Add the sesame oil and cornstarch, salt and sugar if you like.
6. Stir until sauce cook / shiny, enter bell pepper slices.
7. Filter boiled vegetables earlier, enter in gravy. Stir.